[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: arts flavor for mplayer
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: arts flavor for mplayer
- From: Sebastian Stark <seb_(_at_)_todesplanet_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:14:24 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Björn Sandell wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Sebastian Stark wrote:
> > Since pre5 mplayer supports playing through artsd natively. Tested on
> > i386-current with current KDE.
> I'm not using KDE myself, but I've been told that arts is too slow for
> mplayers needs and it also seems to break on ppc, so I don't know...
That's the reason why it's just a flavor, isn't it? On my 1200 MHz duron
I didn't noticed delays when watching some movie.
We could make this flavor removing macppc from the ONLY_FOR_ARCHS list.
> > Got no response from maintainer.
> Hey, I'm on vacation! :-)
So you have a lot of time to spend on OpenBSD. :)
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de
Visit your host, monkey.org