Re: arts flavor for mplayer

Björn Sandell wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Sebastian Stark wrote:
>

> > Since pre5 mplayer supports playing through artsd natively. Tested on
> > i386-current with current KDE.
>
> I'm not using KDE myself, but I've been told that arts is too slow for
> mplayers needs and it also seems to break on ppc, so I don't know...

That's the reason why it's just a flavor, isn't it? On my 1200 MHz duron
I didn't noticed delays when watching some movie.

We could make this flavor removing macppc from the ONLY_FOR_ARCHS list.

> > Got no response from maintainer.
> Hey, I'm on vacation! :-)

So you have a lot of time to spend on OpenBSD. :)

--
Free your mind and your ass will follow -- http://www.funkaffair.de