Re: gnucash / gnomemeeting

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:42:56AM -0500, Todd T. Fries wrote:
> I know hs323 is in the works *poke poke* *prod prod* ..
>
> Has anyone looked at gnucash and/or gnomemeeting ?

I've been working on gnucash in my spare time for the last ... two weeks
or so.  It's a giant pile of gnome suckage.

Things that needed upgrading:    gdk_pixbuf
things that needed to be added:  guppi, gal, bonobo, gtkhtml,
                                 gnome-print, g-wrap
How much sanity I have left:  close to zero.

Right now it builds but can't load the g-wrap shared library.  Looks
like I screwed up that pkg.  I'm going to try to fix that little
kink on my way home tonight (yay, laptops and caltrain with power
outlets).

For simplicity's sake I tried the program that gnucash was based
on to build but I couldn't get it not to segfault with any reasonable
verson of lesstif, so screw it.

--
David Terrell   | "Naturally, this is a frivolous example, and not likely to
dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net    | face scrutiny well. In fact, you should have seen me giggle