[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gnucash / gnomemeeting
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: gnucash / gnomemeeting
- From: David Terrell <dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:35:24 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: David Terrell <dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net>, ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: David Terrell <dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net>
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:42:56AM -0500, Todd T. Fries wrote:
> I know hs323 is in the works *poke poke* *prod prod* ..
> Has anyone looked at gnucash and/or gnomemeeting ?
I've been working on gnucash in my spare time for the last ... two weeks
or so. It's a giant pile of gnome suckage.
Things that needed upgrading: gdk_pixbuf
things that needed to be added: guppi, gal, bonobo, gtkhtml,
How much sanity I have left: close to zero.
Right now it builds but can't load the g-wrap shared library. Looks
like I screwed up that pkg. I'm going to try to fix that little
kink on my way home tonight (yay, laptops and caltrain with power
For simplicity's sake I tried the program that gnucash was based
on to build but I couldn't get it not to segfault with any reasonable
verson of lesstif, so screw it.
David Terrell | "Naturally, this is a frivolous example, and not likely to
dbt_(_at_)_meat_(_dot_)_net | face scrutiny well. In fact, you should have seen me giggle
Nebcorp PM | as I typed the words 'zero-administration.'" - Benjy Feen,
wwn.nebcorp.com | "Monkeybagel Consulting", www.monkeybagel.com.
Visit your host, monkey.org