[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: rpm-3.0.6p1 broken?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: rpm-3.0.6p1 broken?
- From: Jim Razmus <lists_(_at_)_bonetruck_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 21:46:27 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: Jim Razmus <lists_(_at_)_bonetruck_(_dot_)_org>, ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com> [020528 21:26]:
> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 09:10:54PM -0400, Jim wrote:
> > Here is an snippet of the output from "sudo make":
> > ===> Verifying install for rpm->=3.0.6p1 in misc/rpm
> > ===> Checking files for rpm-3.0.6p1
> > `/usr/ports/distfiles/rpm-3.0.6.tar.gz' is up to date.
> > >> Checksum OK for rpm-3.0.6.tar.gz. (sha1)
> > /bin/sh: pkg: not found
> On my system, `which pkg` == /usr/sbin/pkg. sudo inherits your
> environment, so /usr/sbin needs to be in your PATH, at least when
> you run that command.
Thanks. That was exactly right. The problem was staring me in the face the whole time. Sheesh...
Visit your host, monkey.org