A port for hexcurse

   Hexcurse is an ncurses-base hexeditor with useful features.  It is
available at http://n0mansland.net/~uknowho/ports/hexcurse-1.50.tgz  A
description and screen shot of the program can be found at
http://jewfish.net/description.php?title=HexCurse.  I had one question
when making this port.  Hexcurse requires curses.  I looked at other
ports that require curses and notice that they don't have the library
listed as a dependency.  My assumption is that becuase curses comes with
the default installation of OpenBSD this is not an issue.  But I'm not
entirely sure.