[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [email@example.com: sp-1.3.4]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: sp-1.3.4]
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:10:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido <santana_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_mx> wrote:
> Is the sp-1.3.4 port update delayed for any special reason?
No particular reason. (Well, it won't build on alpha, which lately
serves as my primary ports platform, but that is probably g++'s
fault rather than the port's.)
I'll handle this.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org