[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gaim-0.58 security update
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: gaim-0.58 security update
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:09:13 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> I see it as well. config.guess makes a couple of `cd $blabla` where
> $blabla is some path in HOME it appears on the lines shown. It is not
> at the end of the build so you could have missed it but I'm sure you
> have it too...
I haven't been able to figure out what they're used for, or, more
importantly, how to patch them away. I didn't want to commit the
update until I can get rid of these warnings.