Re: irssi: Checksum mismatch.

	The reason most people build from source is to ensure that it has
not been tampered with in any way (ie a back door added). So, if you download
source for the ports tree, and you decide to override the bad checksum, or
you are sending an updated checksum to this list please please please run
a quick eye over the source to make sure no one added something evil. Thats
part of the reason I'm sure the checksums exist.

Thank you

Lurene
--
"What I cannot create, I cannot understand"
        -- Richard Feynman