new port: libsidplay

| This library provides the Sound Interface Device (SID) chip
| emulator engine that is used by music player programs like SIDPLAY.
| With it you can play musics from Commodore 64 (or compatible)
| programs.

By itself libsidplay is quite useless, but there are a variety of
SID players that are built on top of it.

Issues:
There are two optimization options that make certain assumptions
about the underlying machine architecture.  I'll need to take a
closer look to figure out on which platforms these are safe.