Adding hexcurse to the ports tree

  I am one of the developers for a hexedior called hexcurse.  It is
available at http://freshmeat.net/projects/hexcurse/  My partner and I
are almost ready for a new release.  When it is complete, I would like
to see hexcurse in the ports tree.  It's already in the FreeBSD ports
tree and Debian has picked it up.  It compiles under OpenBSD without any
modifications and I have already begun starting making a port for it.
Are there any objections and/or comments as to if it should be in the
ports tree or not?

Thanks