[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
make fetch problem - prdownloads.sourceforge.net
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: make fetch problem - prdownloads.sourceforge.net
- From: "J.A. Neitzel" <jneitzel_(_at_)_otaku_(_dot_)_freeshell_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:46:10 GMT
- Cc: jneitzel_(_at_)_sdf_(_dot_)_lonestar_(_dot_)_org
greetings to all =)
please note, i'm not subscribed to this list so please CC any
follow-ups to me. in fact, maybe you won't receive this since
i am not subscribed..? anyway...
all ports URLs which fetch from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/*
do not actually fetch a tarball. i don't know about the sourceforge
stuff, but what happens is this URL actually refers to a mirror
redirector type page???
so, i would recommend to revamp sourceforge fetches to the ftp
you could do:
version info??? i'm running with a current tree last updated on
20020501. maybe it's been fixed since then. if so, ignore me.
regardless, i thought it worth to mention. HTH
btw, thanks for OpenBSD and the Ports tree =)
Jeffrey Allen Neitzel
Visit your host, monkey.org