Re: RFC: mplayer

I'll try to modify the Makefile for autodetect ppc, but that'll have to
wait for another time.  I modified the Makefile, and just changed the
config options (--target=ppc-openbsd, because mplayer doesn't
autodetect macppc on openbsd).  The output of [make install] is at
[http://www.theapt.org/openbsd/mplayer.txt].  It fails while it is
looking for some videx headers, even though it is disabled in the
config.  It is also looking for libdha, which is only mentioned in the
failure messages, not in the build output.  IIRC, there were/are
problems building a "virgin" copy of mplayer-0.90pre3 with libdha on
macppc.  If you have specific entries/code for me to try, let me know.
Details on my OpenBSD/MacPPC machine are at
[http://www.theapt.org/openbsd/].

--
Peter Hessler
<phessler_(_at_)_theapt_(_dot_)_org>