Re: New port for testing: Evolution

Yet another new Evolution port is up at:
http://www.lectroid.net/projects/ports/evolution.tar.gz

This one fixes a few things:
* gets gettext and NLS right
* statically compiles in libical-evolution (for a number of reasons)
* Gets the plugins named right without silly symlinks

And this version is linked with our Kerberos libs for built-in Kerberos
support.  Note that I can't actually test this, other than "Kerberos 4"
does indeed appear in one of the pulldowns now :).

So, if you're in to huge, overly featured mail clients and calendars and
tasklists and the like, let me know how the port works for you :).

Cheers,
Marc

Visit your host, monkey.org