[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: New port for testing: Evolution
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: New port for testing: Evolution
- From: Marc Matteo <marcm_(_at_)_lectroid_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: 06 May 2002 11:34:23 -0600
Yet another new Evolution port is up at:
This one fixes a few things:
* gets gettext and NLS right
* statically compiles in libical-evolution (for a number of reasons)
* Gets the plugins named right without silly symlinks
And this version is linked with our Kerberos libs for built-in Kerberos
support. Note that I can't actually test this, other than "Kerberos 4"
does indeed appear in one of the pulldowns now :).
So, if you're in to huge, overly featured mail clients and calendars and
tasklists and the like, let me know how the port works for you :).