[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wierdness with make plist
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Wierdness with make plist
- From: Han <han_(_at_)_han_(_dot_)_myip_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 00:36:17 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Marc Espie (espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net) wrote:
> On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 06:30:22PM +0200, Han wrote:
> > Liam has a site where he collects all emails from espie. Eat your
> > heart out.
> Wow. Worshippers.
> Are there any cute girls yet ?
Heej we don't have a relation like that. You flame me, I make cynical
remarks about you, that is the deal. Don't try to change that. If you
don't collect your silly remarks about the ports somebody else has to do
it. The archives are hardly usable as a reference to your revelations.
And I know france. If you can't find cute girls.... :D
Visit your host, monkey.org