[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: port of cdrtools
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: port of cdrtools
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:47:26 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
By and large I like this.
What's the reason for excluding isodump?
I haven't made up my mind about the packaging yet. Do we need that
"cdrtools-" prefix? In fact, now that mkisofs has been renamed,
is there a point in splitting this up in multiple packages?
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org