Re: opera 6

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:31:56 +0000 (UTC)
naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber) wrote:

> > Here's a fun one:
> > I type /home in the URL bar, after that I click on my home directory
> > (/home/nick) and Opera crashes. These crashes are reproducable on my
> > machine.
>
> It also dies for FTP URLs.

Well, the memory usage seems to have improved a lot compared to opera5,
it remains steady at around 15-20meg now instead of peaking to 40meg
after 24hours. Synchronous DNS doesn't seem to have much impact on the
performance either, save for non-existing domains (ofcourse this is
purely subjective). And that annoying "pop-up resizing all windows" bug
has finally been fixed.

// nick