Emacs 20.7 package X11 Toolkit

       Dear List,
                 Is it recommended to play with this toolkit?

I ask because this is the only X11 application I use in which

my Intellimouse scroll wheel doesn't work. Since the reason for

using Emacs is to use it on Windows 98SE as well to get a

consistent environment I would like all apps to work the same.

                 Love the fonts in this package by the way!

                            Thanks for any help,

                               John Duncan

Visit your host, monkey.org