Re: TRACKING_SWITCH and SUBPACKAGE

> You don't really need to know them, because there aren't actually subpackage
> options. If a port uses subpackages, building it will build all subpackages,
> all the time. The only point where it makes a difference is for
> installation.

> All packages built are mentioned in MULTI_PACKAGES, and you can indeed
> select a specific package to install with
> SUBPACKAGE=-sub make install

Could you please also explain, how can a ports user use different SUBDIR's,
like netscape/navigator-linux/ ? Do I just go into that dir and "make install".

Or how do I make the x11/kde/ to install just SUBDIR+= i18n3,ru but not any
other languages (ie. skip SUBDIR+= i18n3,it and others)?

Visit your host, monkey.org