[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Packages for 3.1
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Packages for 3.1
- From: "STeve Andre'" <andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:30:45 -0400
- Organization: MSU Dept of Political Science
- Reply-to: andres_(_at_)_msu_(_dot_)_edu
Are the packge sets in fact closed for 3.1, such that further bug fixes
will not make it into 3.1?
If they aren't closed yet, how much longer can testing go on with simple
fixes being applied?
I must say that the overall health of the package set at least for i386 is
pretty darned good. So far I've only found one true problem, and have
one packge (ntop) that doesn't seem to want to work. Pretty decent.