[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
state of kde
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: state of kde
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:23:53 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
I've just imported the latest patches for qt3 from qt-copy in kde.
This should hopefully solve the splash-screen crash in kde3.
I'll know in a few hours...
I'm also going to integrate most of the kde2 patches...
This needs time to build, obviously.
In kde2 land, ksirc is still resisting... it doesn't even want to get
debugged. I've also noted that knode takes an awful long time to shut down.