[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: broken ports on powerpc
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: broken ports on powerpc
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:02:21 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> If there is no objection from anyone, vnc can die. tightvnc is a
> fork of vnc that is completely compatible, and is actively maintained.
> (Incidentally, is there anything like COMES_WITH that can be used
> to point to another port?)
I agree, the normal vnc port can die. I don't think there needs to
be a stub left pointing to the tightvnc port; it can just be
Coincidently, tightvnc 1.2.3 was released today.
Visit your host, monkey.org