[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: sox build fails
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: sox build fails
- From: Han <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:16:38 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Christian Weisgerber (naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de) wrote:
> Han <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl> wrote:
> > This is the error I get during the sox build:
> > /usr/ports/audio/sox/w-sox-12.17.3/sox-12.17.3/oss.c:45:
> > /usr/include/sys/ioctl.h:74: conflicting types for `_oss_ioctl'
> > /usr/include/soundcard.h:317: previous declaration of `_oss_ioctl'
> <sys/ioctl.h> needed to be included before <soundcard.h>.
> Revision 1.8 of soundcard.h already takes care of this, so the
> problem disappears in the latest -current.
Weird, cause I made world and updated my ports tree for both my machines