[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: psiconv & getoptlong
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: psiconv & getoptlong
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:32:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Couderc Damien <couderc_(_dot_)_damien_(_at_)_wanadoo_(_dot_)_fr> wrote:
> Currently port of libgnugetopt has never been commited
I pointed out to reinhard@ various things that need fixing, but he
hasn't followed up on it.
> Must we stop to port programs which need this ?
- Convince the upstream maintainer to include GNU getopt_long.
It's non-standard, people can't expect it to be available.
- Include getopt_long yourself.
Or go ahead and do a libgnugetopt port like FreeBSD has.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org