New port: evilwm

>From the homepage:

"evilwm - we sold our souls to the window manager

A minimalist window manager for the X Window System.

'Minimalist' here doesn't mean it's too bare to be usable - it just means it
omits a lot of the stuff that make other window managers unusable."

Works fine for me on i386, compiles on sparc.  Please test on other
platforms... thanks.

--
"There is a reason why some options are the default... we who set the
defaults know what we're doing." -- Artur Grabowski