[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new port : dillo
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new port : dillo
- From: Joshua Stein <jcs_(_at_)_rt_(_dot_)_fm>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:54:30 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> It may have matured in the meantime, and so has our threads
> support, so yes, it may make sense to revisit this.
I like the patching of the debugging output in this port. I think
this program is ready to go in the tree; FreeBSD and NetBSD have had
it for quite some time.