Re: Problem starting Courier-IMAP

Hi Daniel!

> I'm trying to set up a IMAP server using Postfix/Procmail/Courier, and
>[..]
> I'm running 3.0 -release.  What do I have misconfigured and what man
> pages/websites do I need to read to configure it?  Or, what other
> information do you need?

I'm just trying to setup something similar (on 2.9) for local imap-
access and webbased internet access. I found the most complete
information concerning the courier-imap on
 http://courier.sourceforge.net/index.html and
 http://www.inter7.com/courierimap/

AFAIK there is no OpenBSD-port of cyrus-imap available.

Gruß,
 Tobias.

Visit your host, monkey.org