[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: remark during env FLAVOR=no_x11 make install of vim
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: remark during env FLAVOR=no_x11 make install of vim
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_schutzenberger_(_dot_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr>
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 02:31:10 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Marc_(_dot_)_Espie_(_at_)_liafa_(_dot_)_jussieu_(_dot_)_fr
On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 12:47:03AM +0100, Han wrote:
> I have been so busy lately with all kinds of things you can't blame me
> for missing this announcement. It is actually aimed purely at porters.
> I bet there will be a lot more questions if this isn't posted in the
> near future on deadly. Or am I missing something?
I don't control deadly, I don't really care whether it's posted there or
not. End-users should use packages. Otherwise they can read ports@, or get
a clue from the web site. You'll note that www.openbsd.org was updated to
reflect the current situation.
Could you please leave this thread to die now ?
Visit your host, monkey.org