[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: remark during env FLAVOR=no_x11 make install of vim
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: remark during env FLAVOR=no_x11 make install of vim
- From: Han <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:47:57 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Andrey Smagin (andrey_(_at_)_smagin_(_dot_)_com) wrote:
>> Brad (brad_(_at_)_comstyle_(_dot_)_com) wrote:
>>> You're not on a -current box. -current ports tree is for a
>>> -current box.
>> Ohw a broken tradition. Hmmm is there allready a tracking_switch ;)
> According to some recent announcements, there will be no
> tracking_switch anymore.
I thought I was staying up to date with announcements. I wasn't on
deadly.org :S I can't even find it in the ports archive. Forgive me if
I am wrong.
Request for posting things like this on deadly.org.
> -stable tracks -stable, -current tracks -current,
> and this is good (IMHO).
Absolutely. I hope security related port updates will be added to 3.0