[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new: graphics/sane-backends
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new: graphics/sane-backends
- From: Ryan McBride <mcbride_(_at_)_countersiege_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 12:03:40 -0500
- Reply-to: Ryan McBride <mcbride_(_at_)_countersiege_(_dot_)_com>
On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 11:41:44AM -0500, Ian Darwin wrote:
> You may have better results using /dev/ugen0 instead of /dev/uscanner0.
> I know it's true on SCSI, so it might be true on USB.
> Before you go to the trouble of building a kernel without uscanner, try
> disabling uscanner using UKC (boot -c).
I have already tried this (following your suggestion from a while ago)
and unfortunately it doesn't work - but I'm not really surprised given
the differences between SCSI and USB.
Ryan T. McBride, CISSP - mcbride_(_at_)_countersiege_(_dot_)_com
Countersiege Systems Corporation - http://www.countersiege.com
Visit your host, monkey.org