[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Using Postfix instead of sendmail (OpenBSd 3.0)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Using Postfix instead of sendmail (OpenBSd 3.0)
- From: Han <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 16:07:55 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
MikeM (MyRaQ_(_at_)_mgm51_(_dot_)_com) wrote:
> I've installed postfix instead of sendmail. Now I am wondering how
> to prevent a full source rebuild from overwriting the changes I made
> to enable Postfix to work as a sendmail replacement. I've tried to
> find some info on /etc/mk.conf, but neither google nor the BSD sites
> I visited had any useful info.
> Can I just put something like
> in /etc/mk.conf? Or is it more involved than that?