[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Preview: www/opera 6.0TP2
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Preview: www/opera 6.0TP2
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 18:42:37 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Han <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl> wrote:
> I recently sent a request ot opera. Asking if they could recompile the
> qt2-libs they use _with_ anti-aliassing.
Well, theoretically we could use the dynamically linked version and
fetch shared Qt libs somewhere.
> Which looks pretty groovy on linux-mandrake with dynamic libs.
I thought Opera requires Qt 2.2.4 and anti-aliasing was only
introduced with 2.3.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de