[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Documentation bug
- From: Henrik Motakef <henrik_(_dot_)_motakef_(_at_)_web_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: 01 Dec 2001 21:37:53 +0000
I think there is a bug in http://www.openbsd.org/checklist.html. It
18. Edit pkg/DESCR, pkg/PLIST.
o PLIST is kept empty at this point.
19. Install the application with make install
21. Create pkg/PLIST. ...
However, the package generated when PLIST is empty will only contain
+CONTENTS, +COMMENT and +DESC (Or is this because of another mistake I
I had the idea that doing "make fake plist" before "make install"
might be a good idea just a minute before asking a question about this
on this list, so clearing checklist.html might prevent you from some
unnecessary traffic from porting-newbies like me. :)