results of sparc64 bulk-packages

Hi!

I made a 'make bulk-packages' over the weekend on sparc64. The logfiles
of ports with some problems (from dependcy problems to real problems)
can be found at

http://tesla.desy.de/~nsturm/ports/sparc64_build/sparc64/

Additionally, if some info is missing, you can find all the logfiles at

http://tesla.desy.de/~nsturm/ports/sparc64_build/sparc64_all_logs/

About 870 packages where created, the build had to stop (I had to return
the machine to it's owner -> I cannot test any sparc64 patches)
somewhere in textproc and there are 332 logfiles suggesting problems.

Let me know, if there is anything else I should do with the data
(besides fixing all the bugs ;-) to make this useful.

bye,

Nikolay

--
Room 30, Building 55a, Desy, Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth
Phone: +49 - 40 - 8998 4906