[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: libdivxdecore.so
- From: Nikolay Sturm <Nikolay_(_dot_)_Sturm_(_at_)_desy_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:09:20 +0100
- Organization: Fnord!
* Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net> [2001-11-27]:
> > tar: Unable to access lib/libdivxdecore.so.0.0 <No such file or directory>
> > All of that because the .so get this name:
> > fake-macppc/usr/local/lib/libdivxdecore.so
> of course, since it doesn't have libtool patches.
This does not help on sparc64. Same problem as before (your patch was
supposed to fix this problem, right?).
Room 30, Building 55a, Desy, Hamburg, Germany, Europe, Earth
Phone: +49 - 40 - 8998 4906
OpenPGP: 0x542DD304 - 578C 1BFD 9011 BE43 2A3C E9EA C781 2925 542D D304
Wake up and piss. The world is on fire!