junkbuster-2.0.2 port did not work on my system (openbsd 2.9)

Hi!

Wynand does no longer maintain the port and he suggested to post
it here.

The junkbuster-2.0.2 port did not work on my system (openbsd 2.9)
So I used the sources (same version) that I earlier downloaded from
www.junkbuster.com and compiled them and everything works fine...
Are there any hidden Problems with this?

Anyway I send you the log file and junkbstr.ini.

junkbuster is the log file of the latest test with the port and I used
this
junkbstr.ini also with the junkbuster (sources from www.junkbuster.com
and that works fine.

$ uname -a
OpenBSD speedy 2.9 GENERIC#653 i386

I did also this:

# mkdir -p ~/portslogs
# make clean install 2>&1 | /usr/ports/infrastructure/build/portslogger
   ~/portslogs

I attached is also.

Greetings Michael
--
Michael Volland
mail: michael_(_dot_)_volland_(_at_)_gmx_(_dot_)_net