[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Snort & OpenBSD 2.9
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Snort & OpenBSD 2.9
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:06:01 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Please don't Cc: me, I set Mail-Follup-To: for a reason.
On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 03:34:28PM -0800, Steve Wingate wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:15:29 +0100
> "Henning Brauer" <lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 05:47:24PM -0500, Elijah Savage wrote:
> > > to finish up the ultimate firewall.
> > Such a thingie does not and will never exist.
> > There is no one-size-fits-all solution.
> Sure there is and here is a link to it:
but where is the rackmount version? ;-))
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* BS Web Services, Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.