Re: porting.html

On Fri, 09 Nov 2001 07:26:38 -0800
Liam <allenwc_(_at_)_infomatrix_(_dot_)_ca> wrote:

> would it be of value to add a link to ports tracking to either
> porting.html or ports.htm? or perhaps portsplus?

I feel it would. The only thing it needs to be more functional is more
exposure which a link most likely would bring. I've found it an easy way
not to duplicate any work or look at what's happening at any time.
Ofcourse it is an offsite resource, but so are the mailinglist archives.
Both bring an interesting added value.

my 2 cents.

// nick

Visit your host, monkey.org