Re: new port: cdrtools-1.10

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 10:01:57PM -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 06:30:21PM -0700, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> > Here's a port of cdrtools-1.10.  It is also available at
> > ftp://ftp.jakemsr.com/pub/jakemsr/obsd-ports/cdrtools-1.10-obsd.tgz
> >
> naddy@ suggested I look at archivers/star as an example.  I did that
> and just posted a new version at the above URL.

I made a couple more revisions and posted a new tgz at the above
URL.  I really think this is worth taking a look at since the cdrecord
port is apparently now broken, it deals with the RULES files the same way
archivers/star does (no need to have extra files in the tree), it is a
newer release, and it doesn't build programs which won't be installed.

As always, comments appreciated (especially from those who have tried
this port on non-x86 hardware).

--
<jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
<jakemsr_(_at_)_clipper_(_dot_)_net>