[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Interest in KDE on sparc?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Interest in KDE on sparc?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 18:30:45 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
How much user interest is there in KDE on sparc?
The reason I'm asking is that I'm wondering whether it is worth to
(b) put KDE packages for sparc on the release CD, assuming (a) that
I manage to build any in the first place.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de