[2.9] Problem in infrastructure/mk.bsd.port.mk line 1416

Hi All,

I installed an OpenBSD 2.9 system front to back, and downloaded the
ports collection. However, if I try to make anything, I get the
following errors:

# make
"/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1416: missing `in' in
for
cipher value in ${PROBLEMS}
"/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1416: Missing
dependency operator
"/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk", line 1420: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

I did some basic problem solving, but apart from maybe needing a new
make, I did not get very far. Any insights anyone wants to share with
me?

TIA

++Jos

--
Nothing can be reasonable or beautiful unless it's been made by one
central idea.