[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new port : golem window manager
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new port : golem window manager
- From: Nick Nauwelaerts <nick_(_at_)_be_(_dot_)_wanadoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:46:06 +0200
- Organization: Wanadoo Belgium
Couderc Damien wrote:
> > menu didn't work for me on two different machines. I tried making
> > a simpler menu rc, but no luck with that either. All I get is a
> > plain bar.
> Comment pier plugin in your .golem/golemrc and it will work.
> I submit this problem to the maintainer, maybe we're missing something
> with it.
> Now you can test this excellent wm :)
I've gotten the same problem here and editting out the pier plugin indeed
does the trick. Works like a charm on i386 -current.
Visit your host, monkey.org