[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ``make fetch'', manual fetch target and IS_INTERACTIVE
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ``make fetch'', manual fetch target and IS_INTERACTIVE
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 18:57:39 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Heikki Korpela <heko_(_at_)_iki_(_dot_)_fi> wrote:
> Is there currently a way to run a 'make fetch' in /usr/ports without
> getting hit by licensed software?
REPORT_PROBLEM=true will keep it going after an error.
> If not, should ports that require a manual fetch be marked as
No. IS_INTERACTIVE marks interactive *building*. Once you have
the distfiles, those ports can be built in batch mode.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org