Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 09:51:58PM -0000, D. J. Bernstein said:

> Please give a coherent explanation of that choice. Why am I allowed to
> create /usr/local/share/blahblahblah but not /package/admin/daemontools?

You are.
The issue is that we are allowed to create /package/admin/daemontools but
not /usr/local/share/blahblahblah, because _you_ say so.

Now, who was it that you were calling a hypocrite again ?

Ceri

[Dear ports@, I am so, so sorry for contributing to this thread].

        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen