[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?
- From: "D. J. Bernstein" <djb_(_at_)_cr_(_dot_)_yp_(_dot_)_to>
- Date: 29 Aug 2001 18:23:26 -0000
- Automatic-legal-notices: Copyright 2001, D. J. Bernstein. My transmission of this message to you does not constitute a copyright waiver or any other limitation of my rights, even if you have told me otherwise.
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Anders Arnholm writes:
> Program should use the interfaces toward the resolver and
> not /etc/resolv.conf.
Please explain how a DHCP client can edit /etc/resolv.conf using ``the
interfaces toward the resolver.''
After that we'll discuss /dev/null and /bin/sh.
Visit your host, monkey.org