[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?
- From: Frank Tegtmeyer <fte_(_at_)_lightwerk_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: 29 Aug 2001 10:26:49 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Al Lipscomb <arl_(_at_)_q7_(_dot_)_net> writes:
> ... I am going to start removing DJBDNS and qmail
> from all of my customers machines as soon as I can. While his software may have
> advantages I would not wish them to expose themself to a lawsuit as a result of
> using tar, scp or ftp. I have enough of Dan's posts to convince them that I made
> a mistake in installing it in the first place.
How ridiculous. Now you want to get them BIND and sendmail again or
what? Hopefully they will sue *you* when the next bug is exploited on
Visit your host, monkey.org