Re: Why were all DJB's ports removed? No more qmail?

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 04:50:21PM -0000, D. J. Bernstein wrote:
> http://cr.yp.to/compatibility.html

Except, dan, the entire universe has standardized on /usr/local for
addons and /usr for base components except you.  A package being
consistant across platforms is nice, but packages being consistant
on a single platform is also nice.  OpenBSD had a choice, made it.
Live with it.

Let's face it, you really don't want people who can't figure out how
to compile qmail to use it anyway, do you?

--
David Terrell   | "If I had a nickel for every time I've seen a Usenet poster
Nebcorp PM      | slip in an ostensibly casual reference to how much smarter