[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: DJB slashpackage
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: DJB slashpackage
- From: "D. J. Bernstein" <djb_(_at_)_cr_(_dot_)_yp_(_dot_)_to>
- Date: 26 Aug 2001 22:43:59 -0000
- Automatic-legal-notices: Copyright 2001, D. J. Bernstein. My transmission of this message to you does not constitute a copyright waiver or any other limitation of my rights, even if you have told me otherwise.
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Heikki Korpela writes:
> sometimes I fail to see what he is really trying to achieve
Great idea! The OpenBSD people have repeatedly assured us that they've
audited the sendmail code. If, for example, the sendmail people announce
that every version of sendmail released in the last year was vulnerable
to an easy local exploit, then Theo will announce that his audits caught
the bug before those versions were integrated into OpenBSD. Right?
Visit your host, monkey.org