Re: ports tracking current

Any reason not to just tag it with OPENBSD_2_9 (the -stable tag) ?

Assuming that is not desired, then whatever tag name is picked doesn't
matter.

As one of the whiners, thanks :)

jeff

--
Jeff Bachtel  (root_(_at_)_ISC,TAMU)    http://www.cepheid.org/~jeff
				 [finger jeff_(_at_)_cepheid_(_dot_)_org for PGP key]