"ports on openBSD"

Dear ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org,
i was very interested in the BSD workshops last weekend,located at the
Hal-Campsite.Seems i gonna switch my notebook from Linux System to openBSD, which
i preffer of its high security standard by default, and of course the good
crypto and security related features.I'm also very intertested in porting some
tools for openBSD,if you could provide me good material and documents howto
port correctly i would appreciate it.Question is it possible to take ports
from freeBSD and install it under openBSD, are these ports compatible or how can
i port them ? thanks in advance - Nick

http://www.gmx.net