[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Please commit exmh-2.5
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Please commit exmh-2.5
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:01:45 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Michael Paddon <mwp_(_at_)_paddon_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> The port of exmh-2.5 (attached) is ready for committing.
scripts/configure hardcodes /usr/local. Don't do that.
Since nothing in lib/exmh-2.5 appears to be architecture-specific,
how about moving it to share? And how about dropping the version
number from the directory name? Or are the required changes too
| In addition, exmh supports various flavours of pgp. There are
| packages available for:
This confused me, because I initially understood this to refer to
FLAVORs. I suggest to rephrase that, maybe "... supports various
implementations of PGP".
- Put the value of COMMENT in double quotes. Even if not necessary,
it's good practice to always protect this against most shell
- Use NO_BUILD rather than an empty do-build target.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de