Re: Please commit exmh-2.5

Michael Paddon <mwp_(_at_)_paddon_(_dot_)_org> wrote:

> The port of exmh-2.5 (attached) is ready for committing.

scripts/configure hardcodes /usr/local.  Don't do that.

Since nothing in lib/exmh-2.5 appears to be architecture-specific,
how about moving it to share?  And how about dropping the version
number from the directory name?  Or are the required changes too
intrusive?

pkg/DESCR says:

| In addition, exmh supports various flavours of pgp. There are
| packages available for:
|     gnupg
|     pgp5

This confused me, because I initially understood this to refer to
FLAVORs.  I suggest to rephrase that, maybe "... supports various
implementations of PGP".

General hints:
- Put the value of COMMENT in double quotes.  Even if not necessary,
  it's good practice to always protect this against most shell
  expansion.
- Use NO_BUILD rather than an empty do-build target.