Re: new port: QCad

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 10:10:25PM +0300, Heikki Korpela wrote:

> , but it is usually used with autoconf anyways, which typically picks
> up your CC settings with a configure script.

Ah, that's the problem.  QCad uses tmake as it's Makefile maker.  Don't
know if any of y'all have ever used tmake before, but it pretty much
sucks.  It doesn't even support install targets :(
I did actually make a port of tmake, although I doubt it's worthy of the
tree.

Thanks for the tips,
<jakemsr_(_at_)_clipper_(_dot_)_net>